- Laurillard, D. (2013). Teaching as a design science: Building pedagogical patterns for learning and technology. Routledge.
- Rogers, E. M. (2010). Diffusion of innovations. Simon and Schuster.
- Romiszowski, A. J. (2016). Designing instructional systems: Decision making in course planning and curriculum design. Routledge.
- Sawyer, R. K. (Ed.). (2011). Structure and improvisation in creative teaching. Cambridge University Press.
- Brown, M. W. (2011). The teacher–tool relationship: Theorizing the design and use of curriculum materials. In Mathematics teachers at work (pp. 37-56). Routledge.
- Ghasempour, Z., Bakar, N., & Jahanshahloo, G. R. (2013). Innovation in teaching and learning through problem posing tasks and metacognitive strategies. 1(1), 53-62 retrieved from https://journal.uob.edu.bh/bitstream/handle/123456789/3186/IJPI010108.pdf?sequence=1
- Jeffrey, B. (2006). Creative teaching and learning: Towards a common discourse and practice. Cambridge Journal of Education, 36(3), 399-414.
- Kadunz, G., & Yerushalmy, M. (2015). Visualization in the Teaching and Learning of Mathematics. In The Proceedings of the 12th International Congress on Mathematical Education (pp. 463-467). Springer, Cham.
- Mayer, R. E. (2003). The promise of multimedia learning: using the same instructional design methods across different media. Learning and instruction, 13(2), 125-139.
- Peterson, R. E. (2001). Establishing the creative environment in technology education: Creativity doesn’t just happen by chance; the prepared environment nourished it. The Technology Teacher, 61(4), 7-10.
- Wood, R., & Ashfield, J. (2008). The use of the interactive whiteboard for creative teaching and learning in literacy and mathematics: a case study. British journal of educational technology, 39(1), 84-96.
- Writing Measurable Learning Objectives: https://teachonline.asu.edu/2012/07/writing-measurable-learning-objectives/
- Teaching Strategies for Critical Thinking: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC233182/
- Moving Students beyond Opinions of Critical Thinking: https://www.facultyfocus.com/articles/effective-teaching-strategies/the-instructors-challenge-moving-students-beyond-opinions-to-critical-thinking/
[This resources page is an on-going collaboration contributed by multiple members. ]